What signs are in what houses?
What each house represents in the zodiac?
The 12 Zodiac Houses And Their Rulerships
- The 1st House: Self-Image.
- The 2nd House: Self-Worth and Money.
- The 3rd House: Communication.
- The 4th House: Family, Home, Roots & Security.
- The 5th House: Self-Expression, Creativity, Pleasure, & Romance.
- The 6th House: Work & Health.
- The 7th House: Partnership & Marriage.
What is the 1st house?
The First House of Self Defined by the Ascendant, the First House defines you. It represents the body you were born with, your physical appearance, and your general temperament.
What is your 3rd house?
The third house rules your mind and intellect. It reveals how you approach and analyze problems, and how you perceive information. Basically, it drives your overall learning and communicative processes. For example, this house administers skills in writing, editing, speaking, thinking, reading, and conducting research.
What is 11th house in astrology?
The Eleventh House is where you make your debut into society, and the reception you get out there. It's the traditional house of friends, but also extends out to colleagues and social circles. This is the house of Aquarius and Uranus/Saturn.