What dates are the 12 zodiac signs?
What are the zodiac names and dates?
Take this quiz to find out.
- ♈ Aries (Ram): March 21–April 19.
- ♉ Taurus (Bull): April 20–May 20.
- ♊ Gemini (Twins): May 21–June 21.
- ♋ Cancer (Crab): June 22–July 22.
- ♌ Leo (Lion): July 23–August 22.
- ♍ Virgo (Virgin): August 23–September 22.
- ♎ Libra (Balance): September 23–October 23.
- ♏ Scorpius (Scorpion): October 24–November 21.
What god is Ophiuchus?
In ancient Greece, Ophiuchus represented Asclepius, the god of medicine and the son of the god Apollo. In one version of this story, Asclepius killed a snake with his staff.