Should we believe in horoscope?
Should we believe in horoscopes?
"One of the hallmarks of mental and emotional maturity is being able to run your own life and make your own decisions," he tells WebMD. He suggests time spent on horoscopes could be better spent on tools with a real record of helping people improve their lives. For some people, horoscopes are a source of harmless fun.
Why we should believe horoscope?
Also, astrology helps create and validate the concept of self for some, and there are thousands of websites on the internet, which cater to just that through their listicles on personality traits attributable to different sun signs. Moreover, for some others, astrology also imparts a sense of belonging.
Who is the richest singer?
All figures in US dollars.
- 1 / 20. Mariah Carey (net worth: $320 million)
- 2 / 20. Katy Perry (net worth: $330 million)
- 3 / 20. Ringo Starr (net worth: $350 million)
- 4 / 20. Toby Keith (net worth: $365 million)
- 5 / 20. Jennifer Lopez (net worth: $400 million)
- 6 / 20. Barbra Streisand (net worth: $400 million)
- 7 / 20.
- 8 / 20.