Does Venus in Scorpio get jealous?
Are Venus Scorpios jealous?
Scorpio Venuses like to toy with jealousy. Jealousy is a scary kind of thing, something that could threaten a relationship if you allowed it to. For Venus in Scorpio, jealousy is a toy. They play with it because they're terrified of it.
How does Venus in Scorpio behave?
Venus in Scorpio is a time for going deep, not only with yourself but with others. It is a time of passion, emotional connection and yes, sexual energy. Don't say we didn't warn you. Love: If you want to go deep with someone and get to know them on a soul level, Venus in Scorpio is for you.
How do you please Venus in Scorpio?
How to Attract a Venus in Scorpio Man
- 1 Get flirty with him.
- 2 Dress with sexy confidence.
- 3 Be a little mysterious.
- 4 Let your intelligence shine.
- 5 Talk about your successes.
- 6 Share his interest in dark and unusual things.
- 7 Wow him with your strong-willed personality.
- 8 Make him feel protective of you.